Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Show this Saturday at my daughter's house!

My daughter, Sarah, is hosting a Shop Cyda show at her house in Dallas this Saturday. I know that some of my shoppers have friends in family on the other side of the metroplex, so if you want more details, email me at shopcyda@aol.com

Some pictures of new "great stuff" is below ... 

These guys aren't for sale ... but they sure are cute!
Luke with his Papa and Cyda


I fell in love with these toys. These are great for new walkers and toddlers. They remind me of how toys were made "back in the day" ... wooden and well made. My official tester, pictured above, went crazy for his. And now he walks it while his mommy walks the dog.


This is a great line of pacifier clips that I carry and they now have bib clips. My daughter loved the idea of just having this in the diaper bag and then using restaurant napkins for easy clean-up. I have several different designs for boys and girls ... love this one for boys. 


These bracelets are even better in person ... a great gift for yourself or someone special at only $21. I don't think these will last long!  



I have so much more stuff ... but I need my kids to help me with the pictures. So as soon as I get my "tech team" together, I'll do a whole purse post. 

No comments: